Get to know your fellow conference members at our meet and greet! Kick off the conference right. Come work from The Candy Factory during the day,we'll gather there around 5:30 and walk over to Tellus 360 for dinner. Appetizers will be provided. Dinner and drinks are self pay but so worth it!
Check-in / Breakfast
Join us for check-in and breakfast featuring food & coffee from Perkup & Co.
Coworking Trends Presentation/ Q&A
Anne Kirby, founder of The Candy Factory will present from 9:00 - 9:45 am with a Q&A session following the presentation until 10:00 am.
Alex Hillman from Indy Hall will be presenting on the concept of community. There will be a Q&A session following the presentation from 10:45 - 11:00 am.
Panel: Community Dynamics & Member Engagement
11:15 - 12:00 - Panel: Were you raised in a barn? Community dynamics & member engagement. A group discussion will follow this panel featuring speakers: Anne Kirby (Founder of The Candy Factory), Sean Fedorko (Founder of Radius CoWork), Alex Hillman (Founder of Indy Hall), Sam Abrams (Indy Hall), and Angel Kwiatkowski (Cohere).
There will be food trucks available with a variety of food offerings for purchase.
Coworking and Politics
Gain knowledge and insights regarding the topics of Coworking, community and Politics with Founder of Radius CoWork, Sean Fedorko. Guests: Lancaster Mayor, Danene Sorace, Lancaster City Council President, James Reichenbach and Lancaster City Council Member Ismail Smith Wade-El.
Bigger Than Yourself
Learn how to make an impact in your local community with Josh Lucas, Work Hard Pittsburgh.
Take some time to enjoy a quick beverage and a snack during our afternoon break.
Marketing Your Coworking Space
Gain insight on how to market your coworking space with Sean Fedorko, Founder of Radius CoWork. There will be a brief Q&A session following this presentation from 4:30 PM - 4:45 PM.
End of Day
Enjoy our Friday Evening Event following the end of the Day 1 conference.
Friday Evening Event
Zoetropolis Stillhouse, 112 N Water St Lancaster, PA 17603
Check-in / Breakfast
Enjoy breakfast featuring baked goods and coffee.
Discussion and Groups
- To get funding or not to get funding, that is the question
- Open Concept vs hybrid
- The coworking manifesto - What it is and why it’s important
- Type of incorporation: Social impact, B Corps, Single Owner, co-op, non-profit, etc
- Shared spaces, maker spaces, and art co-ops
- Technology and how best to integrate it into your space - comparing the software, hardware, and services we subscribe to for operations.
- CoLiving - The next big thing?
- Running a Coworking Space - The dos, don’ts, and management
- Marketing Your Coworking Space - New organization - The Collaborative Group.
- Coworking Resources / Technology- Wiki projects & google group, software (i.e. conf room, invoice, etc)
Networking Lunch / End of Conference
Light lunch provided or gather a group of new friends and hit one of the many great spots in Lancaster.